A payroll service provider is a company that either assists with or assumes all aspects of payroll on behalf of another business. This arrangement is often beneficial for employers who value their time and want to ensure that their employees and taxes are paid accurately and on schedule. In some cases, business owners may also save money when they consider that a payroll service provider can help them eliminate expensive tax penalties.
Payroll is the most important task of the HR department, which demands accurate, compliant, and timely completion. Errors and inaccurate payroll systems badly affect the employees, and entity and reduce the morale of the employees. Further, this creates chaos. We accept complete outsourcing of Payroll services as we are specialized in every aspect of the payroll process with high confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
Our payroll services are:-
- Structuring of Cost to the company (CTC) in Compliance with the Income Tax Act and Labour Laws.
- Year-end investment document verification and Tax computation for the year.
- adhering to the various laws and regulations such as labour law, PF, PT and other statutory compliance.
- Effective Document Management Systems such as Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, Pay slips, FFS and other documents & registers mandated by statute.
- Tax computation and Tax deduction at source Professional Tax applicability.
- Form 16 Generation at the year-End.
- Preparation of TDS challans.
- Preparing full and final settlement for the resigning employees.