Income Tax Return
ITR stands for Income Tax Return. It is a prescribed form through which the particulars of income earned by a person in a financial year and taxes paid on such income are communicated to the Income-tax Department. It also allows carry -forward of loss and claim a refund from the income tax department. Different forms of returns of income are prescribed for filing of returns for different Status and Nature of income.
We have provided tax services to businesses of all types including LLCs, sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations. Even if you have a business with a complex structure or your business is located in multiple states, we have the experience needed to minimize your tax liability.
For many individuals filing a tax return can be a simple online process. However, not everyone has a simple income stream, and as such, it can become tricky to properly file your return. We have experience working with individuals to prepare detailed, accurate tax returns. We can also help individuals who have missed filing a return in previous years.
Services we provide
- Obtaining PAN, TAN
- Income Tax Planning and IT Return filing for individuals and corporates.
- Obtaining Lower Tax Certificate both for Resident and Non Resident assessees.
- Applying for Visa or Loan from Bank/Financial Institutions require ITR to be produced.
- E-TDS return filing
- Attending scrutiny assessment
- Drafting appeals and appearing before the CIT
- Conducting Tax Audit and submission of Audit Report.
- Conducting Transfer Pricing Study and submission of TP Report.
- Tax planning and tax consultancy for Resident as well as Non Resident assesses.
- A person had entered into any transactions which is or to be reported under Annual Information Return (AIR) under Section 285BA.